good women

laserstang21

Feb 4, 2007
luling, La
ok well i've been with my fiance' for almost two years. i told her i want the slp loudmouth 2 catback. well she keeps telling me to stop changing parts like my undies but she told me if thats what i want she'll get it for me. now she tells me to make a list of parts i want, the websites and the prices. and she is all for me turning my car into a race car later. anybody else have women like this. i consider myself lucky

• Sponsors (?)

My gf is like that to. She gets me parts all the time, for my birthday I got new headlights, car cover, and a new antenna. She told me to leave a list on ebay of stuff I want so if she feels like buying me anything she can just go buy it. :) Im glad shes done with her degree and she can afford it:) Im only a junior (electrical engineering) otherwise I could just get whatever I wanted.:) She hinted for christmas a tuner and a trip to anderson ford :) O and your gf should have said dont put that chevy crap on your mustang and just get a 10 times better catback BASSANI ;)

acctually we usually go to see some friends of mine on saturday nights. she acctually tries to help me work on my car. we are also going to a car show that is 3 hours away from our house and she cant wait to go. it is also the toys for tots show in laffayette, la

my x gf thought i was a dumbass for spending so much money on my car, thank god i broke up with her becuase my mustang is way more important than a serious relationship with a girl

the way i see it, im 23, i have my own house and 2 cars, enough money to do whatever i want...why would i want to be tied down?

My gf is like that to. She gets me parts all the time, for my birthday I got new headlights, car cover, and a new antenna. She told me to leave a list on ebay of stuff I want so if she feels like buying me anything she can just go buy it. :) Im glad shes done with her degree and she can afford it:) Im only a junior (electrical engineering) otherwise I could just get whatever I wanted.:) She hinted for christmas a tuner and a trip to anderson ford :) O and your gf should have said dont put that chevy crap on your mustang and just get a 10 times better catback BASSANI ;)

wtf! i love my lm2 and my buddy(a.k.a. boomshakalaka) and I just put same thing on his car today!

thats why i want to get rid of the flows. plus i still have stock sise catbak, the 2 1/4" and the exhaust setups ive had have been hand me down basically. i was gonna change the mufflers and tips but 4 $100 extra i can get the 2 1/2" to match so no restrictions. plus i think they sound awsome