got a question on tuners??

• Sponsors (?)

No there is no adapter that makes you obd1 an obd2. I guess your asking about using something like a diablo tuner? Those are for obd2 cars, but SCT can burn you a chip for a few hundred and you can get the 4bank and switch between a few different tunes.

The tweecer is actually meant for the eec iv in the fox.

HERE is a link to the product page. I have never used it and have a professional tune on a SCT chip, but I have heard good things about it. Also, you might want to check out the tuning forums on this site.

i got full exhaust bbk cold air e303 cam 373gears thats about it..... idk i just figured that it would make a difference of how fast it is.. likke better times. and i looked at the one thats on backorder..thats for honda civics.

Moates is not for "only civics" not sure where you got that

with those mods just call sct and have them burn you a chip, less than $300. You really have no need for a tuning system unless you really just feel like messing with it

or for half the cost and REAL time tuning (don't even have to turn off the car) you can get the moates quarterhorse like I'm getting. it's on backorder til 11/15 though :( Welcome to www.moates.net! : Moates.Net

I have quarterhorse in my car right now. Plugs into the J3 port of the PCM. Its pretty complicated to get the car started with it because you have to find the stock tune on the internet and download it to the moates chip. another downside is that it cannot take the tune from your PCM like tweecer can. Although Clint will help you with anything, he is a great guy.
Also, im using Binary Editor and EEC analyzer as my software. Im VERY happy with that setup. It works very well.