Got my first Turbo!!!!

Hey everybody got my svo I'll have some pics later in the process of looking over and cleaning the interior.
Got a couple of Q's was looking underneath and saw a leak was powers steering fluid from the fittings is there a repair kit that has the teflon rings and what not?
Also anything rubber like lower control arm bushings,trans mount,engine mountsand probably the ball joints.
Was wondering whos good to go through and reasonably priced?
Also looking for some pics of engine bays with the big vam and bovs and wiring not sure where what goes and looks like someone went through with a pair of sissors and chopped things up.

Not sure whats been done the guy i bought it off of said the guy before rebuilt the motor and turbo it's got a msd ;ike i said the wiring is scary nothing wrapped thats just laziness.
But besides that she is super fast more then i imagined turbo boost pegs 18psi i noticed any faster trying to max her out she pops sort of what would that be??

Sorry about the long read will post some pics tonight

• Sponsors (?)

latroca1 said:
But besides that she is super fast more then i imagined turbo boost pegs 18psi i noticed any faster trying to max her out she pops sort of what would that be??

Pinging... Running out of fuel... Dont do that again till you run more octane fuel, or more retarded ignition more... Appearently they upped dah BOOST :D...

I'm running 93 octane at a whopping 1.93 a gallon bad time to get a fast toy
Yeah i havent messed with the timing or anything there is an old style adjustable cam gear but when i went to pick it up had to time it cause it wouldn't start.
Was going to go through the wiring today but was to windy and chilly to do anything.