got my stang!!

Well guys, I finally got my 5 oh :D

After a long search I finally found one resonably priced (for my area) in great shape with only 65,000 miles. Its a 94 5.0 convertible, 5 speed, laser red with a new black top and a 8 month old interior. The 5.0 runs strong, but leaks oil from the pan gasket (the previous owner gave me the part because he didnt have time to install it) Its awesome to finally have that mustang Ive always wanted :nice: Cruising in the evening with the top down is just sweeet

You guys helped a lost newbie decide between 4.6 and 5.0, fox body or sn95, and many other topics along the way ;) I sincerely thank you guys for all the helpful replies and insights. Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of the car, its a beauty, I cant explain how happy I am to finally have my stang, Ill take good care of her and I hope I never have to sell her :cool:

• Sponsors (?)

heres the pics, tell me what ya think ;)
The car was leased to a chinese guy in 94, he bought out the lease and used the car as a summer car, he then sold the car to the second owner who owned it for a year. Im the third owner. The second owner replaced the tired white leather with some custom black and he also replaced the top and bought the wheels and rubber. I had a great feeling about this car and the owner, especially compared to some of the idiots out there :nonono: i was originally lookin for a coupe, but damn, I havent driven without the top down since I picked it up :nice: only thing that isnt cool is the gas it drinks... but who the hell cares :p

2912257_1_full.jpg

2912257_2_full.jpg

2912257_3_full.jpg

2912257_4_full.jpg

2912257_5_full.jpg

2912257_8_full.jpg

2912257_9_full.jpg

2912257_14_full.jpg

2912257_23_full.jpg

2912257_18_full.jpg

WOW!!! Nice find!! That thing is freakin' immaculate. I had a 95 GT coupe and I'm really getting the itch to get another SN95 5.0. You really did find yourself a gem. Patience really pays off. Congrats!

Wow! I'm highly jealous of your interior, looks perfect.
Those front mud flaps have to go though, haha. Even if they are effective. I like the wheels too, they seem to line-up nicely with the rear fenders :nice:

I got a question for you guys, its been raining pretty good today (unfortunately, there isnt room for the car in the garage yet) and now there is water pooling in the area behind the back seat. Im guessing this is normal with a vert (the area looks like it could be made to catch water) but just making sure. Its not a huge amount of water, I just wiped it up with a towel. Do your verts do this too?

A little off topic, but what are your guys opinions on the interior? Should I replace/paint the white parts black for an all black interior or leave the white parts as a contrast (remember, the car was originally white leather and it was changed to black)