H&R 1" rear wheel spacers on! PICS!

• Sponsors (?)

Well I am most likely going to have a professional do the fender rolling, sorry guys. But I will be taking pictures of the process while he does it, if he will let me. I still have to get an appointment, which is hard to do when you are working 10-12 hours a day lol. Hopefully sometime next week hopefully.

Also, thanks for the comments!

i have 1 inch spacers on the rear of my car and i'm happy that i'm not the oly one that has a few of the problems others have mentioned here (one side sticking out a little more than the other, in my case the drivers side, and tires getting chewed up from the fenders not being rolled). what is required to make both rear wheels look even? possibly having one of the spacers milled? i f-ckin hate how my drivers side rear sticks out more than the passenger side!

I also let on in the pics thread about getting the Redline Tuning QuickLift Elite hood struts. Well I got them on today...very high quality pieces. The instructions were extremely well detailed and documented with pics showing everything. I am EXTREMELY pleased with the results and would recommend these to anyone. I'm glad I went with the Elite series, the stainless lift cylinders just look so damn nice! :nice:

NO PROP ROD!!!!!:banana:
IMG_1228resized.jpg

IMG_1229resized.jpg

What does everyone think about me getting red couplers for the intake tube instead of the blue ones I have now? I never really liked the blue couplers, but I am worried that maybe it'll be too much red? Opinions welcome

95cobraguy said:
what is required to make both rear wheels look even? possibly having one of the spacers milled? i f-ckin hate how my drivers side rear sticks out more than the passenger side!

+1 on that!

what if you took the spacer off the driver's side wheel and left the one on the passenger's?

Punisher302 said:
+1 on that!

what if you took the spacer off the driver's side wheel and left the one on the passenger's?
all i needis like a 1/4 inch off the driver side, but if i removed it all together then i think the drivers side wheel would be too far in compared to the passenger side. i was thinking of maybe having my driver side spacer milled like a 1/4 inch, possible? i need to take it off and look at the back to see how deep the studs sit in the spacer, and see if there is even any material that can be milled.