Hahahaha, Fooseman beat me, yeah right!

Since my thread was erased at a local forum, I'll post it here.

There's this lying sack... Well, there's this guy whom lies a lot here locally. He claims to have 390hp on a STOCk 96 GT.:bs: I don't know why he lies, does he think we respect him or something?:shrug: I think it's pathetic.:owned: I've tried to lay low, since I'm not a member of the club, but this guy is just annoying and he called me out. (check out this thread, he's FOOSEMAN:rlaugh: ) http://www.southtexasmustangclub.or...opic_id=2133&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=30

I'm not going to post about the race cause it's against policy, but I will say that it didn't go down the way he states.(there he goes, lying again) I NEVER CLAIMED that I missed a gear(and again).

I really don't know what this guy's problem is, he doesn't like me and Paul(punisher). We could give a fock, but still.

FYI, I don't have the fastest car in that club, but I CAN take YOUR car out anyday FOOSEMAN!!!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

hey man, lol, i say you all need to settle this at the track once and for all.

ballz out, all scores settled there. Time slips to prove.

You owe me one too Nacho! and dont gimme none of this "i dont have traction" bullshyt, lol

xr8d302 said:
We're too drunk to worry about....you can trust us because chances are we won't make it across the border with all this beer on our breath
I remeber I was watching the Colbert report once on Comedy Central and they were making fun of minute men that watched the Canadian border. They were right at the border and Steven Colbert saw a Canadian crossing and screamed at him "Stop stealing my job you moose jockey!!"

I got a kick out of that lol

Robuilt said:
hey man, lol, i say you all need to settle this at the track once and for all.

ballz out, all scores settled there. Time slips to prove.

You owe me one too Nacho! and dont gimme none of this "i dont have traction" bullshyt, lol

Let's do it. You can go with me when I 'talk' to Joe this Thursday night.:SNSign:

I got across the border with no problerm. You just need to blend in more Aaron, it's pretty hard for you though.

95Vert said:
He claims to have 390hp on a STOCk 96 GT

were you talking about the magazine that he was featured in, lol, cause it also says he has stage 3 patriot performance heads, comp cams, nitrous, programmer, etc.

but i am defenitely ready for a vert vs vert showdown at the track!