Hahahaha, Fooseman beat me, yeah right!

• Sponsors (?)

But do you think you guys will break up if he wins? Do you think counseling could help? I've heard that sometimes we lie when we need to feel special...maybe you don't pay him enough compliments or kind thoughts.

Damn us canadians are sarcastic little bastards :)

Yeah.....there's a guy on this site that's been challenging me.......and he's from DFW area.................bragging about 16 push rods and 3 pedals..........I want a piece of him at the track.................I know I can take him with my auto...............

all I need is a 7 second head start................what do you say Grady....:rlaugh:

sorry 2 rain on your parade nacho but I really want 2 race u now, I've raced foose before and hes kicked my ass, the thing is that i've beat u before like 4 times so I just want to make sure, maybe a race from a dig or a insane 90 MPH roll? Friendly race

GTPikachu said:
sorry 2 rain on your parade nacho but I really want 2 race u now, I've raced foose before and hes kicked my ass, the thing is that i've beat u before like 4 times so I just want to make sure, maybe a race from a dig or a insane 90 MPH roll? Friendly race

:lol: :rlaugh: 90 mph roll, you're insane!!
Beat me 4 times?!?!:rolleyes: First, we only raced 3 times, once you didn't even let me get seated right and you took off. I had you on the take off the other 2 times, but I missed third in one occasion and there's was an 'obstacle' in front of me on the other. But, everything else aside, let's do it. :nice:

PS, there's no way Foose beat you, Greg put up a better race than Foose, no disrespect intended, just the facts. Ask Raul or Paul if you don't believe me.

at no time when we were racing were you in front of me, you kept up with me on 1st and 2nd I pulled away on 3rd, if you dont miss a gear ,their is sombody in front of u or you start off wrong, come on bro, stop making up excuses, besides the obsticle was a dreyers ice cream truck and it was in front of me, greg was with me so he can tell you, come on bro , you lost you lost, ive gotten my ass kicked as well and its not a good feeling but I admmit my looses and think about what I can do for next time instead of making up excuses of why I lost,

GTPikachu said:
I dont think your car even reaches 90 MPH Paul, stop instigating and start racing

lol, you're retarded, of course it goes to 90.

i'm not instigating--all i'm saying is that a 90 roll is pretty ricer, not to mention that you're picking on guys you know you'll beat.

come on, brothas, we're on the same team here.