Hahahaha, Fooseman beat me, yeah right!

i dont have a problem with u nacho, its just a little racing tension that can be solved, paul on the other hand wants evrybody to race but never likes to race himself, his excuse is just that his car is slow ( which it is) and he loves to make fun of my 100 MPH rolls and says thats ricer ****, he loves to make fun of fooses car and evrything he gets, its almost as if he was jelous of it

• Sponsors (?)

lol, man, relax. i don't make fun of anyone's car, nor what they get, and i'm def not jealous. you're obviously mis-informed and have an influenced opinion.

of course my car is slow, man--it's a freakin stock 302--that's almost 30-year old technology! honestly, what do you expect out of a stocker? i don't really care about being fast. if i wanted to, i could throw some money into it and compete w/ your super-machine, but i'd rather not--in the words of Raul, "my peepee is big enough."

if it makes you feel better, i'll race you again so you can beat me again, then maybe you'll put on a smile.

Robuilt.jpg

14.55 and proud of it.

Robuilt, Chris called me to tell me he had met you. That guy kicked my ass pretty bad. Ta loco ese wey.

Julian, I don't have a problem with you either, you seem like a cool guy, and I do admit when I lose. I'm even a lil worried about your car, I mean, taking out ls1's isn't easy. I'll see you Thursday.