Hello Adam

• Sponsors (?)

Black95GTS said:
Back at ya... damned new moon shenanigans not displaying the PM window.

adam

I've seen some funky stuff lately with the forum as well :shrug:

Sometimes when I come back to StangNet from another site, the main page seems to look older or like it did when I left. I hit the refresh button and then I see a newer looking page and I also usually see the newer pm msg count.

Could be my pc too as its a dinosaur running W98 :rlaugh:

Grady

Grady, don't feel bad. Up until two months ago I was running a windows 98 box. For what I use the computer for, ie email, forums, word processing, and a movie once and a while, the latest and greatest is way overkill.

I did just pick up a pretty slick laptop with the 15.4 wide screen (16/9) ratio. I rationalized my new laptop because I needed something for gradschool and to use my TwEECer with.

If Windows 98 had the same plug and play that windows XP does, then I would be running 98 on this laptop. Its so much faster then XP.

Now my windows 98 copy sits on the shelf with a couple carbeurators....

adam

CManT1914 said:
Windows 98? What the hell is that?!?! :eek:

:jester: j/k, I remember using Windows 3.1 and loading video games through MS-Dos!

Anybody remember the Dos game Chopper? That was a pimp game!!

Hell my laptop is win2000.

I remember playing doomII on msdos, that and sim-city.

My desktop is a XP few years old but my grandmother gave me it and the desk for free :D She used it like a dozen times never wanted it, it was my grandfathers idea he never got the chance to use it:( .

urban96 said:
oregon trail!!

Oh my god!! That was the COOLEST game in elementary school! I used to love Friday's in computer class, it was game day. We'd all be rolling up on some Oregon Trail. :banana: :D

blksn955.o said:
Hell my laptop is win2000.

I remember playing doomII on msdos, that and sim-city.

My desktop is a XP few years old but my grandmother gave me it and the desk for free :D She used it like a dozen times never wanted it, it was my grandfathers idea he never got the chance to use it:( .

I remember playing Duke Nukem 3D a long time ago. Talk about a badass game for the time, lol. I used to love Sim City too. I would build race tracks and then go race on them with Streets of Sim City, lol.