Hello From The Gulf Coast!

BadinBrazoria

Dec 27, 2016
My name is Zack, and I have been working on a 1997 GT vert for the last few months. I am a Technician at an auto repair shop and bought this car for $300 from a customer who's teenage kid blew the motor. I installed a 03' GT PI motor, catless x pipe w/ flowmasters dumped before the axle, 4:10:1 gears, and am in the process of installing a 150 shot of Nitrous. I'm attempting to do a budget build, doing all my own work (I'm 1 ASE cert shy of my ASE master tech). So far im into this car $2800.. it's sporting BBK drop springs, and some mild body kit from Xenon. I'm looking forward to learning anything I can from these forums.
20161023_011335.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet.

Do some looking around the '96-'04 subforums. You'll find help with pretty much anything you need there.

It's always good to have another mechanic with us, chime in on any of the other threads and help us out as we help you.

My name is Zack, and I have been working on a 1997 GT vert for the last few months. I am a Technician at an auto repair shop and bought this car for $300 from a customer who's teenage kid blew the motor. I installed a 03' GT PI motor, catless x pipe w/ flowmasters dumped before the axle, 4:10:1 gears, and am in the process of installing a 150 shot of Nitrous. I'm attempting to do a budget build, doing all my own work (I'm 1 ASE cert shy of my ASE master tech). So far im into this car $2800.. it's sporting BBK drop springs, and some mild body kit from Xenon. I'm looking forward to learning anything I can from these forums.
20161023_011335.jpg

Holy cow. Brazoria! That's where I live! Where do you work?