HELP ! DTE ODO DATA ERR

GT-1

Dec 12, 2010
Kuwait
hi everyone ..

i have a 2005 whipple'd mustang gt , the car was in '' failsafe engine mode '' and it was horrible , i cleaned the intake and the throttle body and flashed the car , took it to the dyno and everything was perfect and it was running good . yesterday i started the car , drove it for 1 or 2 miles , then it suddenly stopped ! and i got these msgs '' fule level low , dte odo data err , check charging system '' ! and the car would not start ! any idea ??

• Sponsors (?)

Some say that the codes I got could be from the bettery or the alternator ! But I don't think so cuz I've had them for less than a month !!
There was a member here that had the same codes , and he got it solved by changing some fuses !! What do u think ? Can I do something before I take it to the shop ?! :shrug:

It was in fail safe engine mode and yeah the check engine light was on , but as I said when I cleaned the air intake and the throttle body and flashed the car , everything gone ! And the car was perfect . After a few days it stopped and showed these codes !