HELP! Eibach Pro-kit discontinued!?

I am in the process of installing the Eibach pro-kit for my 06 Mustang GT. The shop I got to order the kit just called me today and said that the kit has been discontinued. Called Eibach and they said the same thing.
Why has it been discontinued?
Should I look at the sportline pack or something else? I am prepaid for this install so I need some advice soon.
Thanks for anyone who can lend a hand in this!!!!

:Damnit:
J

• Sponsors (?)

if that is the case, i would think you are entitled to a refund for any money prepaid. it is not your fault that the kit was discontinued. they did NO work you your car, all they did was pick up the phone and call for the parts, and you cant ethically charge someone for that.

Yeah Iknow summit has them. According to the shop, who works through Summit as well, he was told by Summit they do not deal the Pro-Kit any longer. Effective like yesterday.
Well before I go and order from Summit, who probably orders in quantities of hundreds, I think I just want to let everyone know that Eibach has discontinued them, for some reason. I would like to know what that reason is before I purchase a set other than "unknown" reason.
I might go with the Steeda or Tokico...
J

HELP

REDFIRE 05 GT said:
Mine poped some before the install and has not since, no sqeeking here, love the ride and the looks. :nice:
I have these springs i am getting some squeaking anyone know how to fix this? i have the Tokico Adjustable shocks.

Also i get a clicking from my front wheels when turning them? This was happening before my install. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

SMP said:
Also i get a clicking from my front wheels when turning them? This was happening before my install. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Theire is a TSB about it. Only need to put a plastic hose or insulator in the spring where it makes contact to the strut base.