Hey All, New To This Thread

Revogen

May 10, 2016
I just picked up my first Mustang a few weeks ago, 1987 GT, mostly stock. I've been reading through this thread for a while now, seems like a great community with a lot of knowledge and some amazing cars. I look forward to learning from you all...

• Sponsors (?)

I just picked up my first Mustang a few weeks ago, 1987 GT, mostly stock. I've been reading through this thread for a while now, seems like a great community with a lot of knowledge and some amazing cars. I look forward to learning from you all...

Welcome aboard! :nice:

First lesson... This Topic that you've created:

This is a thread. A thread hold the posts that are reflected by the Thread Title. Your title is the title for a single thread that contains posts about the subject. It's a single thread among many threads that make up the entire fabric (I know, it's a corny analogy but it's where it comes from).

A Forum is level that contains many threads. This particular forum is The Welcome Wagon. All the other forums have names and contain threads that relate to the forum title.

Then there's the Site. What I think you meant to say was that you've been reading through this site for while.

So you have the Site, Forums, Sub-Forums, Threads, and Posts. :)

Welcome aboard! :nice:

First lesson... This Topic that you've created:

This is a thread. A thread hold your topic which is what your title reflects.

A Forum is level that contains many threads. This particular forum is The Welcome Wagon. All the other forums have names and contain threads that relate to the forum title.

Then there's the Site. What I think you meant to say was that you've been reading through this site for while.

So you have the Site, Forums, Sub-Forums, Threads, and Posts. :)
So, really Noobz, we're new to this thread as well, right?

Yes, you are correct. lol

We are in-fact new to this thread because it is a new thread. hehe

We are newer to this thread than @Revogen even. :D He created it so he was here first.

It's too early. :crazy:
Thanks guys! yes, what you said, is what I meant. Think I'm down with the nomenclature now although new to the entire "forum" concept still, on to the fox forum aspect of this site to ask for help in a new thread (I think?)