HOLY CRAP, IT IS GREAT BEING BLOWN!

• Sponsors (?)

WOW, I just got my car back yesterday...I can't believe how hard it pulls through every single gear...even in 4th at like 20mph it accelerates really hard...

Here are some final install pics:

blower2.jpg

blower4.jpg

blower5.jpg

blower6.jpg

blower7.jpg

blower8.jpg

blower1.jpg

WOW your setup is almost a mirror image of mine! Same coil packs too. I had my intake routed exactly like that but my hood would not close right so I changed it a little. Very nice, where did you get the 3" to 4" transition that is bolted to your maf? My BA2600 is pegging because its in a smaller 3" tube.

biueci.jpg

2j14c29.jpg

dnilo6.jpg

My shop ordered that transition piece...I think they got it from Procharger...

I got the idea of the 2 90 degree elbows from you originally...they couldn't get a powerpipe that would fit in there...and the elbows work fine and look good as well...

What numbers did you get with your setup?

Well the first time we we had to stop the pull at 5700 because the car was going lean. The 60s were sucking all the fuel out of the rails and my fuel pressure started dropping. Car made 12.5psi and with 11 degrees of timing did 441 rwhp and 442 rwtq on a Mustang dyno. I have the bigger rails and adjustable regulator and once I install them and go back we are shooting for 500 rwhp. Probably will end up with 15.5 or 16 degrees timing and 11.5 air fuel ratio. I plan on pulling to 6500 rpm.

Well the first time we we had to stop the pull at 5700 because the car was going lean. The 60s were sucking all the fuel out of the rails and my fuel pressure started dropping. Car made 12.5psi and with 11 degrees of timing did 441 rwhp and 442 rwtq on a Mustang dyno. I have the bigger rails and adjustable regulator and once I install them and go back we are shooting for 500 rwhp. Probably will end up with 15.5 or 16 degrees timing and 11.5 air fuel ratio. I plan on pulling to 6500 rpm.

You shouldn't have had problems with the rails...I still have the stock on there from a 97..so I could use a regulator...

It may have been easier to just put 42's on....I have those and had no problems with fuel all the way to 6500...

You shouldn't have had problems with the rails...I still have the stock on there from a 97..so I could use a regulator...

It may have been easier to just put 42's on....I have those and had no problems with fuel all the way to 6500...

Funny thing is I had 42s and sold them to get 60s. If I had the 97 rails with a regulator I would have been fine. Oh well, live and learn right.