Hood Choice 03 Cobra

Batterystang

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2002
North Carolina
Hey, I had some front end damage on my GT. Have all the parts except hood/rear spoiler.

Hood choice is either the stock 03/04 Cobra hood, or a double cowl R. Does anyone have any pictures of this hood with 03 front end?

What are you guys opinions, go stock which looks really nice or go aftermarket double cowl? Price on hood is 315 + Shipping either way.

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

if you do that you will forever be labeled a ricer fobra owner... grab a saleen S281 hood or a 95 cobraR style hood.

No he wont, as long as he dosen't put the badges on hell be fine. Ambo has the Cobra Front bumper and Cobra hood he not considerd a Fobra.

Im doing the 95 Cobra R Hood w/ 03 Bumper. This is what my car will look like when its done, it a photoshopped pic of 02LaserRed2Vs Mustang'
treaghrgfds.jpg

Look through the 4.6 Pic Thread there are cars with different hoods and that bumer on there.

PS: To see what a car will look like with a Cobra Hood and 03 Cobra Front Bumper look at an 03/04 Cobra. :p

Attachments

• treaghrgfds.jpg
    treaghrgfds.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 100
No he wont, as long as he dosen't put the badges on hell be fine. Ambo has the Cobra Front bumper and Cobra hood he not considerd a Fobra.

Im doing the 95 Cobra R Hood w/ 03 Bumper. This is what my car will look like when its done, it a photoshopped pic of 02LaserRed2Vs Mustang'
treaghrgfds.jpg

Look through the 4.6 Pic Thread there are cars with different hoods and that bumer on there.

PS: To see what a car will look like with a Cobra Hood and 03 Cobra Front Bumper look at an 03/04 Cobra. :p

i was gonna say, thats identical to his car haha

Attachments

• treaghrgfds.jpg
    treaghrgfds.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 822
if you do that you will forever be labeled a ricer fobra owner... grab a saleen S281 hood or a 95 cobraR style hood.

That's sort of a rash statement. :rolleyes:

As 04YELLOW said, as long as he doesn't sport the badges, I don't see a problem with it.

And hell, you shouldn't cast the first stone when you're using COBRA calipers. If you use your mentality, you should have used Bullitt or Mach calipers. :notnice:

Thanks for that picture, thats a good idea on chceking out their forums lol.

Also, I will be putting on the badges because I have the rear bumber as well. My last Mustang was a fake cobra as well and nobody ever had a problem with it, and i'd just tell people when they fell in love with the car.

Just like in this case, if anyone wants to bull****, i'll tell them. By the way, my Fobra should be 450-500rwhp so not too scared of losing to something I shouldnt.

Thanks, later.