Hooker Aerochambers and Tailpipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

88Vic

May 13, 2011
Mission, KS
Hey guys, just signed up here because i'm a Mustang fan. I don't have one anymore, I used to have an 87 5.0/5spd but I couldn't afford to fix it up so I sold it to someone who could.

Anyways I have a pair of Aerochambers I bought for it but never put on, they're still in the boxes and have the packaging still on. I can post pics but they're just like any other Aerochambers, no use at all. I don't have any use for them, they're 2.5" in/out offset/offset which is what will fit V8 Mustangs from 86-93, maybe more years i'm not too familiar with compatability. I paid about $150 for them from Summit Racing but i'll sell them for $100 if someone will use them.

Also I have a pair of mandrel bent 2.5" Dynomax tailpipes for an 86-93 5.0 fox as well, again brand new never used so i'd like to sell them to someone who wants them, those i'll sell for $100 as well as that's what I paid before shipping. I'll take less for each if someone wants to buy both mufflers and tailpipes, and the mufflers and tailpipes must be sold together, as in you have to buy both, not just one muffler or tailpipe.

Anyways thanks for looking, you can shoot me an email or PM me if you're interested.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.