how do u guys like the tan/beige interior??

• Sponsors (?)

I think they're badass as long as they're MINT. The older and dirtier they get the crappier they look.

Also FYI they did come in earlier pre-87 models as well, but it's a very rare interior color on all years. You should see an '85-86 interior in tan....it looks sweet.

Try finding seat covers for em.

I have tan interior in my 88 SSP and while the drivers seat cover isn't bad it will need to be replaced but I haven't been able to find any seat covers for the regular LX seats in tan.

RYC CUKR said:
Try finding seat covers for em.

I have tan interior in my 88 SSP and while the drivers seat cover isn't bad it will need to be replaced but I haven't been able to find any seat covers for the regular LX seats in tan.
:shurg: just buy tan seats from a late model stang

Foxfan88 said:
just browsing ebay and i came across the early tan interiors. I think they only came on 87-88 year models. this one looks pretty clean i personally love how they look. I want that color int. either that or black ;)

one of my friends had a 89 with the tan interior and had tropical yellow (i i think thats what its called) exterior paint

Any clean interior looks nice. I'd rather see a mint red interior than a ragged out black interior.

This winter i'm going through my Fox's interior and doing it over right. New carpet, new headliner, cleaning up the plastic, replacing what i can with new 5.0 resto trim peices and making sure every interior clip and screw is tight. I want a MINT black interior (not that it wasn't ming before i just want it to look like it has no milage on it )

Mines going to look like a mint black interior also, with a custom rear seat delete, black 01 leather seats, ebrake and shift boots, 00 GT shift knob, and maybe an 04 steering wheel! Not just mint, but something a little different!

Ha, i'm doing the same thing. Dark charcoal 99+ leather seats front and rear and an Sn95 steering wheel. I like the newer leather wrapped wheels. They feel nice. Oh 03/04 leather e-brake and boot too!