How do you feel about a wheel & tire subforum?

How do you feel about a wheel & tire subforum?

• I would like to have one on the site.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I do not feel this is a good idea.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I am impartial.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I'd be impartial 'cuz' I cant afford wheels and nice tires :( but I think all the guys would like having a specific W/T sub-forum. Would it be broken down further with sections for each generation of stang (e.g., SN95 folks dont care what wheels some dude put on a Mustang II. :D )?

Sounds good to me and I bet you get an overwhelming affirmative consensus. Good idea Tim. :nice:

EDIT: Because there seems to be confusion, I think Tim wants to know about them adding an entire sub-forum (like "Show and Shine") to Stangnet, as opposed to a child forum inside 94-95 Tech/Talk. It'd be on the main forum listing page.

Every other wheel/tire forum I've seen is too broad and is somewhat a waste. What fits our cars will be different than say an 05. Say someone wants to ask how much rim you can fit on a 95, that's 95 specific, so it should be asked in here and not some general wheel/tire forum where it would get lost amongst the other threads. It is simply a waste of a forum catagory on any other site I've been on with one.