How do you feel about a wheel & tire subforum?

How do you feel about a wheel & tire subforum?

• I would like to have one on the site.

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • I do not feel this is a good idea.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I am impartial.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I think it would be a VERY good idea. That way all the threads that pop up on an almost daily basis, wont crowd the talk / tech forums. Also, you could have 1 sub-forum to search in for any wheel / tire / backspacing / offset issues. I tried to search once for something about offset, and after going through about 15 "wheel" threads, i got frustrated and quit looking. i think it would be a good idea.

88gt said:
oh...and Strype is King Goober!!
Yes....Royalty!!
Jim

Oh yea? Well you're a Goober God!!! HA~! :D

But seriously, I like the idea because it will throw yet more useful informative discussion away from the 5.0 Talk section. This brings us closer to a perfect state of anarchy and thread derailment, after which is acheived, will be my lifelong gift to Earth and then I shall retire with my other personalities to the desert where DMAN and I will spend the rest of our lives pondering which chic through my teenage years did I get the cold soars from although I haven't had one in a while with a midget in a sombrero to bring us cold beers (Canadian beer also of course) and women, lots and lots of women and a huge fridge too and a space ship and a remote control offroad mustang (Tyco or Nikko). Oh and ~FrankenChica~ is invited too :)

+1 for Tires, Wheels AND Suspension :nice:

That is all :)

FarBeyondDriven said:
I think it would be a VERY good idea. That way all the threads that pop up on an almost daily basis, wont crowd the talk / tech forums. Also, you could have 1 sub-forum to search in for any wheel / tire / backspacing / offset issues. I tried to search once for something about offset, and after going through about 15 "wheel" threads, i got frustrated and quit looking. i think it would be a good idea.

See, those are the kinds of responses we want to avoid around here. :nonono:

Like the idea but be careful not to become all sub-forumed out [corral]. It sounds good in theory but then the sub-forums become extremly inactive. Keeping everything in a general forum creates more traffic, hence more responses.

~FrankenStang~ said:
See, those are the kinds of responses we want to avoid around here. :nonono:

Im sorry, i forgot you drive a V6 stang, ill talk slower. And i didnt see anyone mentioning your View attachment 448153 so im not sure why you came in this thread to begin with. :p

RoofStrype said:
He's so not rock n' roll

In that case, ill take my avatar back.. thank you :D

tunedin302 said:
Like the idea but be careful not to become all sub-forumed out [corral]. It sounds good in theory but then the sub-forums become extremly inactive. Keeping everything in a general forum creates more traffic, hence more responses.

Thats exactly how I feel. One thing I like about stangnet compared to corral is that it has a little bit of everything in one place. I, like a lot of other people, come on here just to browse and see whats going on, not just when I need help with my car. I don't know if I would take the time to browse through a whole bunch of different forums. Its funny, now that I think of it, I use to click on threads regarding tuning and standalone tuners, just to read about them. But ever since the tuning forum started, I haven't been in it. Not because I'm on strike, just because I haven't seen any need to do it.

I personally would like to see the forums left alone.

:SNSign: