How do you guys decide where to buy parts from?

• Sponsors (?)

Rick if you start selling parts let me know! Whenever I figure out what I want to do car wise, im pretty sure ill be throwing a chunk of money your way.

I currently do ;)

D, just Moser and Strange...Ive bought from MW but I am not a dealer, they do have some nice stuff.
Off Topic. Not sure f your tuning buddies will know. Im' trying to figure out how to run a stock EEC system on the engine dyno, Ive done FAST and standalone in the past. Any clue how that can be done, then I could tap in with the SCT software and burn the chip to tune it.

I currently do ;)

D, just Moser and Strange...Ive bought from MW but I am not a dealer, they do have some nice stuff.
Off Topic. Not sure f your tuning buddies will know. Im' trying to figure out how to run a stock EEC system on the engine dyno, Ive done FAST and standalone in the past. Any clue how that can be done, then I could tap in with the SCT software and burn the chip to tune it.

i will call him and ask him in just a bit.

as for moser or stange... any of them make a billet 1350 yoke for a glide?

D- Moser does...about $150
ty650.jpg

Part # TY650 - Powerglide Transmission Yoke (1350 series) - 27 Spline - Billet Removable Straps

Product Description
Transmission Type: GM Powerglide,
Saginaw 3&4 speed, Muncie 3 & 4 speed,
Warner T4-T5, Turbo 350 & 200, 4L60
700R4, Olds Jet Away, Buick Super Turbine
Brinn, Bert 1963-1997
UJoint: 1350 Series
Spline: 27
Spline Diameter: 1.172"
Seal Diameter: 1.500"
Material: Machine Forged Steel
Measures: 6.0" from Center Line of U-Joint to End, 3.625" from Back of Yoke to End.

*Removeable Billet Straps
** Also works with Deadenbaer Roller Bearing Case

I got your PM about the tune, Id try it...without knowing that car it hard to say but I think you'll be adding some weight to get it to work long term.

D- Moser does...about $150
ty650.jpg

Part # TY650 - Powerglide Transmission Yoke (1350 series) - 27 Spline - Billet Removable Straps

Product Description
Transmission Type: GM Powerglide,
Saginaw 3&4 speed, Muncie 3 & 4 speed,
Warner T4-T5, Turbo 350 & 200, 4L60
700R4, Olds Jet Away, Buick Super Turbine
Brinn, Bert 1963-1997
UJoint: 1350 Series
Spline: 27
Spline Diameter: 1.172"
Seal Diameter: 1.500"
Material: Machine Forged Steel
Measures: 6.0" from Center Line of U-Joint to End, 3.625" from Back of Yoke to End.

*Removeable Billet Straps
** Also works with Deadenbaer Roller Bearing Case

I got your PM about the tune, Id try it...without knowing that car it hard to say but I think you'll be adding some weight to get it to work long term.
WEIGHT?!?!?! c'mon man its already 3K lol its more timing or go to a progressive controller.

For resto parts I'd have to say first, price. For go fast parts, I'd say price ties for 1st place with knowledge/tech advice. When I decided I wanted to put a tko in my fox, I called summit and jegs to find out what parts I would need to make the swap and neither of them could tell me. So, I looked up other places and have pretty much decided on Promotion for when I've got all my dimes and nickels saved up. Those guys answered every question I had, and then answered questions I didn't know I had! They also offer upgrades and services others don't. Fantastic!

Rick, I'm not familiar with your company, pm me if you sell tremec!