Roush How many 06 SC mustangs were produced?

• Sponsors (?)

06S281 said:
:shrug: Hey anyone know how many 06 SC mustangs were produced? Mine is 1124 I was just wondering!!

Team Saleen released the 2005 numbers around the New Year last winter. The production letters to the original purchasers were mailed around the same time.

From my understanding, there are still a few non-converted ‘06 Mustangs left even though the ‘07s S281s are now out. When Ford was running the no interest for 72 months, a few folks ordered cars from non-converted stock on hand.

We'll have the numbers before the letters go out: Mustang Production

06S281 said:
Cool thanks guys. Im a new saleen/mustang owner. Don't know too much yet.:nice:
Me too, just got a '05' S281 S/C YELLOW #1294 with only 3,800 miles on it. Id realy like to know what the production #'s are. "DAVIDJ" is right about the '06' models beeing avalibe still, I looked into ordering one 2 weeks ago but they wouldn't move on the price. So I saved the $ and got an "05" The '07' are out I saw a grabber orange one- I think on E-Bay.

281S/C said:
Me too, just got a '05' S281 S/C YELLOW #1294 with only 3,800 miles on it. Id realy like to know what the production #'s are.

Contact Team Saleen: Team Saleen Link
Ask for you vehicle's production information. Have your complete FORD VIN and Saleen vehicle number handy.

There's a fella' who posted the color breakdowns on the SOEC forum months ago, but I can't find it or I don't know what happened to it. I also believe it was posted before the numbers were altered for '05.

The last numbers we received for 2005 S/C production were:
S281 S/C Coupe 232
S281 S/C Convertible 79

Team Saleen is you best bet and you will be included in the registry and receive a production / authenticity letter that you can save. :)

Here is a link to our spec sheets to learn more about the 2005-2006 vehicles: Spec Sheets Link

Enjoy!

281S/C said:
Me too, just got a '05' S281 S/C YELLOW #1294 with only 3,800 miles on it. Id realy like to know what the production #'s are. "DAVIDJ" is right about the '06' models beeing avalibe still, I looked into ordering one 2 weeks ago but they wouldn't move on the price. So I saved the $ and got an "05" The '07' are out I saw a grabber orange one- I think on E-Bay.

There's some dispute over the official number of 2005 281SC COUPES - 230, 231, or 232. Here's a list I was given (it totals 231):

Black - 65
Satin Silver - 47
Mineral Grey - 22
Sonic Blue - 18
Redfire - 17
Torch Red - 17
Screaming Yellow - 16
Performance White - 12
Legend Lime - 7
Windveil Blue - 5
Lizstick Red - 2
Trilogy Silver - 2
Beryllium - 1

davidj said:
Contact Team Saleen: Team Saleen Link
Ask for you vehicle's production information. Have your complete FORD VIN and Saleen vehicle number handy.

There's a fella' who posted the color breakdowns on the SOEC forum months ago, but I can't find it or I don't know what happened to it. I also believe it was posted before the numbers were altered for '05.

The last numbers we received for 2005 S/C production were:
S281 S/C Coupe 232
S281 S/C Convertible 79

Team Saleen is you best bet and you will be included in the registry and receive a production / authenticity letter that you can save. :)

Here is a link to our spec sheets to learn more about the 2005-2006 vehicles: Spec Sheets Link

Enjoy!
WOW, Thanks!!:nice:

BobV said:
There's some dispute over the official number of 2005 281SC COUPES - 230, 231, or 232. Here's a list I was given (it totals 231):

Black - 65
Satin Silver - 47
Mineral Grey - 22
Sonic Blue - 18
Redfire - 17
Torch Red - 17
Screaming Yellow - 16
Performance White - 12
Legend Lime - 7
Windveil Blue - 5
Lizstick Red - 2
Trilogy Silver - 2
Beryllium - 1
I guess all you have to do is ask. Thanks so much. I own 1 of only 16 yellow s/c coups I think thats cool.

nrcollectibles said:
I noticed that my Extreme Rainbow painted car is not on your list of 05 paint color breakdown.

Glenn

Thanks Glenn - it is now! Direct link to page from www.s281sc.com (Note the special color treatment :D )
That makes the 2005 S/C coupe numbers all add up at 232 cars.
Still can't figure out why Saleen says 1345 cars produced, but the numbers add up to 1351??? :rolleyes:

article

sorry i put the wong mag in its actully modified mustangs

as i quote

"Having sold more than 1,500 Saleen s-281's in 2005,Steve, on the particular day, was in a pretty good mood.

artice by Brad Bowling
Modfied Mustang
October 2006

C.Saleen said:
sorry i put the wong mag in its actully modified mustangs

as i quote

"Having sold more than 1,500 Saleen s-281's in 2005,Steve, on the particular day, was in a pretty good mood.

artice by Brad Bowling
Modfied Mustang
October 2006

Saleen also had very inflated numbers in the OC Register the weekend of the store opening. I figure those numbers include S7s, Ford GT, and whatever else they cobble together.

Business owners (small business owners especially) inflate their numbers.

dotbomb said:
Saleen also had very inflated numbers in the OC Register the weekend of the store opening. I figure those numbers include S7s, Ford GT, and whatever else they cobble together.

Business owners (small business owners especially) inflate their numbers.

Also, Steve can't add or subtract. He does know how to divide though.:D

BobV said:

Black - 65
Satin Silver - 47
Mineral Grey - 22
Sonic Blue - 18
Redfire - 17
Torch Red - 17
Screaming Yellow - 16
Performance White - 12
Legend Lime - 7
Windveil Blue - 5
Lizstick Red - 2
Trilogy Silver - 2
Beryllium - 1

What is the color difference between the Satin Silver and the Triology Silver?