how many people daily drive there supercharged mustangs

Stang01GT

Apr 20, 2003
New Jersey
I use my stang as a daily driver and in about 2 months i'll be supercharging it, just wanted to find out how many people here use there supercharged mustangs as daily drivers and if any problems have happened to them.

• Sponsors (?)

Mine's a daily driver. It gets driven every other day since I work 24 hour shifts and my station is only about 7 minutes from my house so the miles stay off of it for the most part.

Get a good tune, wait until the engine is in operating temp. before getting into boost, and do the regular maintenance on it and you'll have years of fun.....

Cantslowdown said:
I have always wanted to know this..Puting a blower on or adding cams which one is easyer on the motor and drive line??I am guessing cams but i am kinda new to the blower stuff so..:shrug:
I can't really make an informed guess on the cams because I don't have any. I can say that how long the motor last really depends on the driver. If you get into boost or high rpms N/A at every green light your motor will take a beating regardless.

I've had my blower for 3.5 years and have had zero problems getting into occasional boost. I don't dog the crap out of it like some people do though.

What's your driving style? Lead foot or granny, lol? :shrug:

I it just matters I get on it here and there but I usally dont go past 4 grand..But then if i had to run 93 i prob would take it easy mater if it was n/a are f/i..Car has 113,000 miles i love the sound of a cam but also love the sound of a blower..I just want a low psi blower like 6 psi i dont have no need to go to a high psi cuz it cost alot to run that and i want to just have extra power..

Mines daily driven! ...except on days when its below 40 out...or raining....or when I want better gas mileage... On those days I drive my sisters Honda (she graduates college in the fall though, so I'll have to buy a daily driver...hmm the choices the choices!).

Mine is daily driven, until next week.

IMO, if you just do an S-trim w/ a good tune, you can use your car as a DD for as long as you need. I'm to the point that I want to start doing some serious mods, and my car will need to be off the road for several days at a time. So I picked up a beater.

Cantslowdown said:
I it just matters I get on it here and there but I usally dont go past 4 grand..But then if i had to run 93 i prob would take it easy mater if it was n/a are f/i..Car has 113,000 miles i love the sound of a cam but also love the sound of a blower..I just want a low psi blower like 6 psi i dont have no need to go to a high psi cuz it cost alot to run that and i want to just have extra power..
get cams and a blower like me :D