how much are 06 GT's in your area?

Slapyo

Admin Dude
Feb 8, 2003
Anaheim, CA
My mom is looking to get one. Actually we found the specific one she wants and they want $41k out the door for it, that's not even with the extended warranty. I think we may have found a place that will take the x-plan for it and that put's the price down to $27k + tax & license, and gotta add in the extended warranty. We need to go in and talk with that place some more, we may just end up ordering a brand new one and getting it off the trailer.

The car she wants has been sitting on the lot for a month now and nobody even wants to talk price cause the sticker price is like $38k. They look at the car and walk away. When my parents talked with them they wouldn't budge on the price.

This is the car she's looking at.

06 GT
Tungsten Gray
Automatic
Shaker 500
18" Wheels
Premium Interior

• Sponsors (?)

Most definitely keep looking. I would not pay over MSRP for any Mustang. If she can wait till the new Cobras come out she should be able to get a good deal on one. It's just a matter of time before supply surpasses demand. I also heard that when the new bullit comes(2007) the stangs may get a minor facelift. :flag:

Slapyo said:
My mom is looking to get one. Actually we found the specific one she wants and they want $41k out the door for it, that's not even with the extended warranty. I think we may have found a place that will take the x-plan for it and that put's the price down to $27k + tax & license, and gotta add in the extended warranty. We need to go in and talk with that place some more, we may just end up ordering a brand new one and getting it off the trailer.

The car she wants has been sitting on the lot for a month now and nobody even wants to talk price cause the sticker price is like $38k. They look at the car and walk away. When my parents talked with them they wouldn't budge on the price.

This is the car she's looking at.

06 GT
Tungsten Gray
Automatic
Shaker 500
18" Wheels
Premium Interior
41k! holy bajeeesus! run away! I got my 06 Gt coupe, premuim,tungsten gray, automatic... pretty much fully loaded, with 6year or 60k mile warranty, low jack package... and a paint package( guarantees paint.... if for any reason the paint chips ot is ruined by like sap from a tree etc... they re-paint it for free), tax, title tags... 30k out the door. keep looking!

I'm going down to order mine tomorrow, 06 tungsten grey with interior upgrades for $500 under MSRP. They have been marking them up like 4-5k around here but I know the sales manager and he's giving me a deal. Allentown, PA

What I paid

Bought my screaming yellow vert with 5 speed and all options back on 3-31-05. First vert in town. Listed for $33,700, paid $ 31,100. No x-plan or a-plan, just good research and strategy.

I'd suggest you keep looking. I've been looking at ordering an '06 as well and decided to just email about 15 dealers and ask what I could get one for. The first two responses I got both said "everyone else is marking them up, but we'll order one for right at MSRP". After about a week of getting offers and playing dealers against each other, I now have THREE dealers who all will order anything I want for exactly Invoice price.

so i actually just got off the phone with the dealer who wants $41k. he called me back. i told him i wanted the deal FFG got. he told me there is absolutely no way a dealership will sell that car for that price with those options. he said if i could have it in writing and signed he would sell it to me for that.

Slapyo said:
so i actually just got off the phone with the dealer who wants $41k. he called me back. i told him i wanted the deal FFG got. he told me there is absolutely no way a dealership will sell that car for that price with those options. he said if i could have it in writing and signed he would sell it to me for that.
want me to scan the paper? you can shove that in his face! :rlaugh: