How much could i sell my car for? pics.

picture_023.jpg

picture_009.jpg

picture_010.jpg

1995 Rio Red GTS
T-56 6 speed, Aluminum Driveshaft, Spec Clutch, Steeda clutch adj/cable/quad, Pro 5.0 shifter, Romac Aluminum Balancer, Edelbrock performer intake, Msd TFI coil, MSD wires, Mac CAI, Mac o/r H pipe, Flowmasters, Nitto 555r 315/35/17, FRPP 65 mm TB, 16 deg Timing, 255 Walbro fuel pump, FMS 4:10 Gears, Kirban AFPR

new paint job. no dents, everything shaved but door handles, motor has 120,000 miles, transmission has 5,000. perfect running car., sparco seats, 03 cobra wheels, cobra brakes, suspension mods

how much u think i could get for it?

• Sponsors (?)

umm, sweet car... if only was a true cobra, I'd buy it :D... but still looks hella nice... considering your location... the mods, and miles on the car... I'm thinking someone will pay 8-9K for her... but I wouldn't expect that soon... you'd probably make a lot more money parting out the performance mods (al. dr. shaft, pro 5.0) and replacing stock ones... if you still have them... I'm curious what the other stangers think of a price... post guys, c'mon...

I'd say...to the right person...6-8k. Looks great though...Just get bored with it or what? That looks really cool what you did with the corner markers. Did you have to modify them to get the trim between them and the headlight? Any info on them would be appreciated...Thanks :)

Why sell it?

Ya spent enough money on it, keep it and enjoy it.

Your not gonna get much, mods dont do anything for ya. Possibly the 6spd will get people rowdy and interested in the car more, but wont increase the price drastically as you would probably like.

She looks too damn sweet to sell. Looks like a lot of time and money was invested.

Just my opinion.
Pete

viperos said:
I agree... what's the reason for parting w/ her?
i want a truck. never drive it anyways cuz of school. i might just trade in it on what i want. prolly get like $4000 for it trade in. i dont have any of my stock parts so i cant part it out. plus the tranny had to be custom put in so cant take none of that out. the headlighs n corners came like that from 50resto.com. they are black housing

gts95mustang said:
picture_023.jpg

picture_009.jpg

picture_010.jpg

1995 Rio Red GTS
T-56 6 speed, Aluminum Driveshaft, Spec Clutch, Steeda clutch adj/cable/quad, Pro 5.0 shifter, Romac Aluminum Balancer, Edelbrock performer intake, Msd TFI coil, MSD wires, Mac CAI, Mac o/r H pipe, Flowmasters, Nitto 555r 315/35/17, FRPP 65 mm TB, 16 deg Timing, 255 Walbro fuel pump, FMS 4:10 Gears, Kirban AFPR

new paint job. no dents, everything shaved but door handles, motor has 120,000 miles, transmission has 5,000. perfect running car., sparco seats, 03 cobra wheels, cobra brakes, suspension mods

how much u think i could get for it?

If your really serious about selling your car i would like to know a little more about it. I would say around $6500-7000. I would be willing to pay that for it. Let me know...

-Drew