How much did you pay for your 05?

• Sponsors (?)

I was told by my local dealership that there will be no dealing below sticker price for at least 6 months. I've read on here that some dealerships are tacking on a few thousand more than MSRP since the cars are in such high demand, essentially price gouging. I'm not to worried, I'm waiting until the summer and I get X plan pricing through my employer. Ebay seems to have a lot of cars going for a grand or two over MSRP as well.

got 3000 off of msrp

Dotanukie said:
I was told by my local dealership that there will be no dealing below sticker price for at least 6 months. I've read on here that some dealerships are tacking on a few thousand more than MSRP since the cars are in such high demand, essentially price gouging. I'm not to worried, I'm waiting until the summer and I get X plan pricing through my employer. Ebay seems to have a lot of cars going for a grand or two over MSRP as well.
dont pay it,, got 3000 off of msrp;; there will be tons of them on the street. dont be sucked in.lots of dealers will deal especially through the winter, its spring where you will have a problem. people will have spring fever, and things will speed up then.

Alan, might be right, I am in Nor Calif, there are 6 Ford dealers in my area, one is $10,000.00 over MSRP, another is $7,000.00 over, one $6,000.00, aone is $5,000.00, and $3,000.00. All of these dealers, have a inventory, each has at lest one GT, and many 6's, and all of these super salesmen told me even if I ordered thru them, I get to pay their mark up, becuase of demand. The last dealership in my area, is $1,000.00 over, for the cars on there lot ( well when they have some) but if I orderd thru them I pay MSRP, that is the best deal in Sacramento. I wish I had X plan, so I can get a better deal than whats out here. The guys at the over priced dealers, are real smug about the deal, If you want it you gotta pay for it. It's funny,when I tell them I can order for MSRP, they wanna talk about price all of a sudden. When I do order my 05', I will be sure to go visit these guy and see if they want to deal. Its crazy in the west right now... :uzi:

Anyone know what the exact price is for X Plan... :bang: