How Much Would You Pay? Thinking Of Selling My Car.

Where are u located? Around here in Jax Fla. it's easy to find Mustangs but very hard to find on in good condition with low miles. In the 6k range for your car 6k would be steal. I finials had to go out of town a bit to find one and I paid 6900 for a bone stock GT that had one owner and my budget was 8k cash.

• Sponsors (?)

I almost have the same exact car with the same exact mods... To be honest be prepared to get kicked in the balls or just sit on the car and list it and don't accept any amount other than what you're wanting. Maybe someone will get an emotional hair up their ass and pay it.

Test drives help sell a car. Just make sure you are the driver. Let them get drunk on the power, make them think they may never get a chance to own a high powered car, then kindly relieve them of their money.

Last edited:
Here's one. I know ebay is a pain. But depends on your area. I seen on Mecum Auctions a New Edge Saleen (Can't remember the year) go for $9,000 ONLY. Beautiful car low miles. Check completed auctions on ebay. If that doesn't work part those parts out. I hope everything works out in your favor.

Ask your price and see what happens. Be prepared to take a bit less but its because of the miles rather then the mods. I've bought a lot of vehicles and everytime I do I see many over priced cars. That is because the owner thinks their car is more then whatbit is or they bought new and got killed on the cost and the car is not nearly worth what they still owe. So you can ask your price. Like I said a mustang with 75k. Maybe 10 tops with your mods. More then stupid kids want a modded car. Somtimes mechanics and builders want to make track cars or fast street cars and you havena good cheap base. Your average mods ddon't really add value but tje blower should if done and tuned rigjt. Like stated above just a couple grand. If a car is done right and the parts are the best available you can get some money back for them. I've seen mustangs sell for high prices when done right have built engines and put down more power then cobras.

Talk about taking a loss ha....I'm gonna get smoked when I sell. I have 60k in my car and would be lucky to get 20k

Stick it at the local highschool parking lot or across from the school with "supercharged" on another sign next to your price. I'd say 8k with the mods will be about what you will get.

Reactions: 1 user