Votes: 6 3.5%
  • 50-65

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Over 65

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

well....

17 here. Probably the youngest here, I won't be 18 until December. The only reason I have a Mustang is because I'm homeschooled and got a job, worked hard and saved up my money for a year then bought one. I guess you could say I earned that? LOL :D

21, in the second semister of my 3rd year at Youngstown State University, majoring in Art Technology, gonna go to grad school for automotive design, and have a minor in history and graphic design. I also work 40 hours a week at an elementary school as a custodian... im busy! i also have 2 mustangs currently, have owned three since 16 :nice:

RiceEating5.0 said:
21. Second semester of sophemore year doing Pre-engineering and Liberal arts @ University of Minnesota. Plan to get into the Mech Engineering program come fall.

Engineering AND Liberal Arts???? Thats like water and oil to me.

21 and a Mech.E College Senior here.

I can't believe the length of the sigs in here by guys younger than me! What am I doing wrong??

18 here. Bought my car back a month after I turned 17... and I'm one of the few younger people around here that their parents didn't buy them their car :lol: I must have saved up for 6 months befor I had the money to buy my little ol' car but I love it. Insurance, gas, tickets (none yet) and any kind of car part is paid fully by me. I'm also a senior in HS and going to college to become an engineer :)

Yes Dave, I don't feel like I've been out of college that long, but reality just hit me in the face. I met my wife 6 years ago next month when I was a junior in college on spring break in Cancun Mexico... 6 years ago!!! It doesn't seem that long ago... then I got to thinking, I've been married for over 2.5 years!!! I just bought a house, a got a dog, and now my wife has baby fever....... I'm feeling "older" and not like the crazy 21 year old I thought I still sort of was. I just spoke with two of my best friends from college and they are the same age as I am, but they are still living the crazy life. The two of them moved to Vegas and now one manages a walgreens and the other is one of 5 managers at "Rain" and "Ghost Bar" at the Palms. Its SO different talking to them and the life they lead compared to mine... again I'm feeling "older". Its not a bad thing I guess as I wouldn't change anything, but I do miss some of the crazy times I had as they seem SO long ago when I think about becoming 27.