Bullitt how to get gauges?

mustangGT03281

May 3, 2004
PA
Guys i need some help here. i have a 2003 GT because i didnt get a bullitt im starting to feel the need to replicate(even though my color is nothing like a bullitts). i know where to get almost everything for this replication, with one exception. i cant seem to hunt down those great looking retro gauges. i think they are the same ones in the new mach 1. does anyone know where i can get them? i would love to hop in my car and hear that 60's exhaust rumble followed by looking down at some hot retro gauges, thanks guys! :flag:

can anyone help me here? :(

• Sponsors (?)

mustangGT03281 said:
Guys i need some help here. i have a 2003 GT because i didnt get a bullitt im starting to feel the need to replicate(even though my color is nothing like a bullitts). i know where to get almost everything for this replication, with one exception. i cant seem to hunt down those great looking retro gauges. i think they are the same ones in the new mach 1. does anyone know where i can get them? i would love to hop in my car and hear that 60's exhaust rumble followed by looking down at some hot retro gauges, thanks guys! :flag:

can anyone help me here? :(

If you want or need a new one try www.1stFordParts.com, they are expen$ive but their price/service has always been the best I could find on new items.