How would these wheels look?

I saw them in person and like them, especially since they're deep dish.
showwheel.php
Thinking of getting 18x8.5 out back with 17x7.5 with a 275x40x18 and 255x40x17. What do you all think??
http://www.thewheelconnection.com/php/showwheel.php?name=Creepin&brand=Akuza&brandsearch=1

• Sponsors (?)

About them on a stang, I think they would look sweet. I mean, almost all the stang wheels have something to do with a star. Why? Because, in my opinion, is what looks best on our cars. I think they would look awesome, but still wanted to hear from you guys.
Thanks

PS, I can get all 4 locally for about $1500 with tires and all. NITTOs, to be exact.

95Vert said:
I tried that and I got that big red x you see on top. I copied the link I posted and put the on both sides and nothing.[/QUOTE]

Right-click on the image you want to post, then click properties. Copy the address url in the properties windows and paste it between the [img] tags.

If you're using firefox, just right click the image and click "copy image location".

I wish price didn't matter, but it does. When it comes down to my car, when I like something, I go for it, even if it means eating beans for a couple of days. Still debating which ones look better. The first ones seem to be a little more "ballsy", they look a little tougher and the second ones looks a little "high class".

I do like the look of the "rivets" on the Akuza's better, it's just the center cap Im not sure about. :scratch: It looks good, but I like the Foose center better. They both look killer.

I know what you mean about buying what you want for car even if the price is a little high. I do the same thing with mine. :D But for the price difference between those two and how similar they look, I would go with the first ones. It sounds like you like them better anyways ;)