Hurry!!! Need help, Mustang wont start!!!

sliver02GT

Feb 18, 2004
he here is whats going on, started the car fine, it was idling for about 2 mins,(pefect) then it just dies and now it wont start back up, it turns over fine, so its not the battery, i havnet a clue what it is, i checked for vaccumm leaks and i do not see any, the maf looks clean, please help me w/ any other ideas you guys have,

• Sponsors (?)

Seraphitia, did you read the post? Sliver02GT stated, "it turns over fine". Doubtful it's the starter... :rolleyes:
(And, oh my God, haven't you changed that freakin avatar yet? Is that you? Looks like someone has a mouthful of goo and won't swallow.) :drool: :shrug: :rlaugh: :lol: :D :p
Sliver02GT, is the theft light on? Maybe the PATs is acting up? try diconnecting the battery for 10 mins or so, then reconnect and try again.

I do not think Searphita deserves to be disrespected like that :notnice: So she missed the "starter turns it over" detail? There is no need to attack her personally especially in tech :notnice:

Kilgore Trout said:
I do not think Searphita deserves to be disrespected like that :notnice: So she missed the "starter turns it over" detail? There is no need to attack her personally especially in tech :notnice:

Thanks :) I'm still new to the tech scene myself, i didn't catch that the starter turns it over detail, my apologies

Kilgore Trout said:

+1
now you know why she didn't let anyone know she wasn't a he for so long.

Kilgore Trout said:
Disrepect? What?
TwoGTs4Us said:
"Seraphitia, did you read the post? Sliver02GT stated, "it turns over fine". Doubtful it's the starter..."
What is so disrepectful about that?
Oh, maybe the avatar comment? My apologies, but honestly, that is exactly what it looks like to me...just looks like a goofy picture. But to each his or her own. I really thought this avatar was a joke or something...not actually Seraphitia. My sincere apologies.
I did offer my techncial thought/idea on the issue, which was the reason for my post.

Still, that avatar looks like someone has a mouthful of goo and won't swallow. :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :p :D :shrug:

help

ok guys it still wont start????? I cleaned the IAC, checked for vaccumm leaks, checked the fuel switch in the trunk and still no start, But it will start if I leave it sitting over night and try and start it the next day, it fires right up, then dies if I try driving it, then wont start again

please help!!!!!!!!!

sliver02GT said:
ok guys it still wont start????? I cleaned the IAC, checked for vaccumm leaks, checked the fuel switch in the trunk and still no start, But it will start if I leave it sitting over night and try and start it the next day, it fires right up, then dies if I try driving it, then wont start again

please help!!!!!!!!!
Check your chip to see it it came unseated.