I bought the SLP Loudmouth....

cleveland

Founding Member
Feb 19, 2002
SF>...
and Im just wating for it to arrive late next week. I cant wait to install it so I can greatly improve on the Mustang growl. I'll end up recording a sample for your ears since I cant seem to find any for the 05 GT.

-Dan

• Sponsors (?)

cleveland said:
and Im just wating for it to arrive late next week. I cant wait to install it so I can greatly improve on the Mustang growl. I'll end up recording a sample for your ears since I cant seem to find any for the 05 GT.

-Dan
Send me your email, I have an email with it recorded, revs and takeoff. It is awesome...just have to wait for car but I got it from someone else.

You're going to LOVE the SLP's! I put mine on last month. The only thing to remember is the RPM Chart:
Idle to 1500RPM- Low burble, suitable for church going neighborhoods.
1500 to 2500RPM- little loud, turns heads of drivers with windows down.
2500 to 3500RPM- real loud, turns heads of drivers with windows up and stereo cranked.
3500 to 4500RPM- Damn Loud, ladies faint, children run for the hills.
4500 to 5500RPM- What?, Grown men faint, children burst into flame.
5500 to 6500RPM- "Can't hear ya; Ears bleeding", Small Chevrolets burst into flame, Every cop for seven blocks comes to investigate.

Send me an email and I'll try to send you a short vid of mine doing a full throttle flyby.

Clevand, where did you order yours from? I ordered mine on 4-7 from www.mustangtuning.com.

I'm still waiting for mine to come in. I too can't wait to get mine could someone send me a video or sound clip? I'm sooo anxious to hear how it sounds like.

Thanks Much,
GT300

I ordered the slp loudmouths today they should be arriving Thursday. I was at the grocery store Friday I heard a loud engine coming and sure enough it was a 05 GT like mine only red and stick. I got the automatic. The man parked near me and I asked him what he did to the engine and he said nothing yet. The only thing he had done was the exaust. He had gotten the slp loudmouths. These things sounded absolutely incredible. I was going to order the new flowmaster system for the 05 stang but I'm going to go with the loudmouths.

That clip is awesome. Hope they sound that good. I have a set that should be here by the end of the week along with a Jet Performance Chip that should be here Wed. I'll let ya'll what I think.
I was sold on the JBA until I saw where a couple of people said they wish they were louder as I've seen with all the axle-back muffler exhausts. This is the only exhaust that everybody who has bought it has said it's the baddest thing they've ever heard.

billy_tripper said:
Another thing, is everybody having the problem with the left one hanging down a little lower? If so, has anyone figured out a good way to fix it?
If mine is like that I am going to heat up the hangar with a torch or take it to a muffler shop and put a slight bend in it. I am sure you can tweak it then...

nice sounds... my only question is how will it sound with an O/R x pipe? This is the setup i was looking at when my 05 arrives... but maybe i should rethink... it will sound like a top fueler coming down the road, and im sure the locals wont like it too much