I finally done it....

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
StateCollege PA
Had my car in current form for almost 3 years. Never had any probrem, because I was always careful.

But today, I stopped by at the Sam's club, and they had a sale on kittylitter. So i bought 3 bags of 50lbs kittylitters. which appearently was too much weight for my ride hight.... and got owned by my own driveway :bang: :bang: :bang:

Yes. I know my front tire is backwords
View attachment 354761
View attachment 354763
25r1lkg.jpg

Attachments

• 25r1lkg.jpg
    25r1lkg.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

Why the hell are you driving on the tire like that? :rlaugh:

Also--how would 150 lbs weigh down the front? Are you sure you didn't attempt to go up differently? Where was the kitty liter?

Why the hell are you driving on the tire like that? :rlaugh:

Also--how would 150 lbs weigh down the front? Are you sure you didn't attempt to go up differently? Where was the kitty liter?

my car sits about 4inch off of ground. I guess I was "just" high enough to clear bump on my driveway. 150lbs and passenger was just too much i guess...

ive got some 'battle scars' under there too. some places are tough to judge, and i went into a gas station a few months ago that had a raised entrance that didnt have a gradual enough of a lift. when i entered, it rubbed the whole underneath of my bumper, i thought i broke the entire front end.

but, no biggie. its unnoticeable unless you are on your back, on the ground.

Don't feel too bad. My car paint/body has been nearly flawless until my rear tires kicked a small piece of asphalt behind my rear bumper cover. I manage to remove the small pebble, but it left a mosquito bite sized bump on the bumper cover. :nonono:

Bah, that's not bad at all! Take a look at my chin spoiler when I took it off (granted, it was painted, but still. Nastay!):
IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

All TYPES of deformed and scratched! lol

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1036.jpg
    IMG_1036.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 51
i wouldn't worry about it! its sucks though! the first dent ding or scratch is enough to make ya cry! but its not to bad! could have been worse! i seen a lady pull into a parking spot only to over shot it and hit the curb in front of her and then she put it in reverse and back up ... well the re bar that holds the curb in place was caught up on the front air dam and when she backed up she ripped the whole thing off! :rlaugh: was one of the funniest things i ever saw! i was going to get out of the car and lift the front end up abit for her so that wouldn't happen but she was in a hurry to go and backed up! then she gets out picks up the piece ... puts it in her trunk and heads out like no big deal! lol :lol: anyway long story short it could have been worse!!!

Had my car in current form for almost 3 years. Never had any probrem, because I was always careful.

But today, I stopped by at the Sam's club, and they had a sale on kittylitter. So i bought 3 bags of 50lbs kittylitters. which appearently was too much weight for my ride hight.... and got owned by my own driveway :bang: :bang: :bang:

Yes. I know my front tire is backwords
View attachment 352991
View attachment 352994
25r1lkg.jpg

probably sounded worse than it looks. it could probably be sanded, filled and color matched good as new.

Attachments

• 25r1lkg.jpg
    25r1lkg.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 38
probably sounded worse than it looks. it could probably be sanded, filled and color matched good as new.

Well, yes. If I am to fic it, it'll be less then $100 I'm sure.
And if you look hard enough, you can see it from top, as edges are scuffed up. But then again, it can prolly sanded smooth.

And yes Cat is at least happy(Know that by him not pissing on my loundry...)

i seen someone paint the lower part of their bumper with that black truck bed liner stuff, maybe u could just paint the bottom part of the bumper like that yourself to cover it up