I GOT A MUSTANG TODAY!!!!! <3 <3 <3

• Sponsors (?)

ugh oh..someones "loosing their religion"

Congats on the V6...our mail lady just bought a V6 Sonic blue and she's having us do exhaust and probably some intake stuff soon. Still a lot of fun, and easier on gas and insurance to boot.

MikeStang00 said:
1993 i swear you have like multiple personalities. You will be all cool then just flip out and start insulting people... the key to meds working is to take them EVERY DAY on time...

Be happy for this girl.. shes in highschool insurance on a V8 would be like $350 a month. Shes totaly stoked.. im happy for her.. even though i wish she would have bought my car! Be nice cobra or im going to drive over to your house and tie you up and make you ride around in a 1991 honda civic with a big muffler that sounds like a robot fart.
did i say i wasnt happy for her all i said was she will be dissatisfied with a v6 in a year and want a V8 how harsh is that comeon now.

DrkGreenStang said:
I noticed that. But the fun thing is, if you quote him fast enough, his original comments live on. BTW, I'm in the far left corner. :D

If you are subscribed and recieve the notice via e-mail sometimes you get the original post that way too. I think it depends on how long between the original post and the edit.

Here's his original post pre-edit

Here is the message that has just been posted:
did i say i wasnt happy for her all i said was she will be dissatisfied with a v6 in a yeah and want a V8 how harsh is that comeon now. good luck tieing me up since im 4'8 i can get away pretty easy. well i was interested in your car now that i sold my cobra but not anymore. peace

duner said:

did i say i wasnt happy for her all i said was she will be dissatisfied with a v6 in a yeah and want a V8 how harsh is that comeon now. good luck tieing me up since im 4'8 i can get away pretty easy. well i was interested in your car now that i sold my cobra but not anymore. peace
i changed it cause im still actually interested in his car i even bid on it.

duner said:

Nice