I got a new car

I'd take the engine and transmission but someone else can take the rest of the car :shrug:

make myself a sweet ass dunebuggy.

I've always felt that the mustangs were better designed as far as appearance goes, but that the LS1 LS6 engines are kick ass...

• Sponsors (?)

here are t more pics, you can see the bling bling 20s and the center mount exhaust. The mustang is dirty i know, but i need to smog it before i drive it again, which ill be doing this weekend with a good wash.

sspic50.JPG

DSC00366.JPG

I aint all hip like you guys, but I dont think the wheels look horribly disproportionate. Now if you'll come out even to downsize (plus future tire costs), then I can see downsizing. It aint bad at all though IMHO.

The stang does look kind sad and forgotten. :(

yellow1995Cobra said:
woah, is ur uncle a baller?

you might say that.

HISSIN50 said:
I aint all hip like you guys, but I dont think the wheels look horribly disproportionate. Now if you'll come out even to downsize (plus future tire costs), then I can see downsizing. It aint bad at all though IMHO.

ss20s50.JPG

these rims do not belong on any muscle car. no offense but i feel like a rapper or a drug dealer sometimes.

HISSIN50 said:
The stang does look kind sad and forgotten. :(

yeah, but no registration and not being smogged make it like that. I had to take the x pipe off to smog it and as soon as i started up the car with the not so loud exhaust note i was immediately saddened.:(

pleasehelp said:
So your uncle had the mustang first then gave it to you. Then he got the ss and then traded you for the mustang?:shrug:

technically, its going to my cousin who is just getting his liscense. So its staying in the family. Maybe ill buy it back in a couple years when he doesnt want it.

I must be tainted from living in Tucson - every soccer mom has rims like that. :p

Bottom line is your choice for new rims is very nice! :nice: I'm too used to being poor and not picky. :(

At least there's no crap spinning when the car is stopped (I've gotten freaked a couple times when I peripherally see a dude perpendicular to me at a light - for a second, I think he is gonna run the red because I see chrome crap spinning [though he's stopping or stopped]). Wow, what a sentence (or attempt at one) that was.