I Guess I'm New?

May 18, 2017
Hey Everyone... New guy here (obviously) just dropping in to say hello and get the first post out of the way by introducing my mustangs

First up to the podium is my Blue 1995 GT hardtop (A.K.A. MAYHEM) with H/C/I, 4.10 gears, and suspension work

Second up is my White 2013 GT hardtop (A.K.A. ADRENELN) with Boss 302 intake, long tubes with full stainless exhaust w/off-road x-pipe, and handheld tuner (I plan on getting some new tunes on it)

Both cars are manual trans and I'd guess the same amount of power just a totally different power band

(I'll have to post pictures once I can get on my computer)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet brother.

You got to post pictures, we're way to simple to rely on text. One might say we're picture whores here, not me of course, just someone.

You've got a couple different subforums to help you out with your mustangs. Do some snooping and start new posts in those areas whenever you need help. If you can help a fellow member out, chime in.

In case I forgot. Post pictures of your mustangs, we love us some pictures!:D

Glad you joined us.

Here's the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20170513_192833946.jpg
    IMG_20170513_192833946.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: 1 users
The best of luck with your venture. It will take a lot of money,time,knowledge,ideas,and skill to build any drag car. You definitely came to the right forum though.

Well... The blue car will get a coyote swap when I manage to break something in the engine or when I feel it's time to make the jump I'll do it... Step one is super rigid chassis and safety step two is making everything fit properly with the new engine mocking it all up and what not... Then the is build the new engine and make it drive again

I love building stuff myself so hopefully I can make a good car that's light enough and fast enough to get somewhere with it... Whether it's sponsorships or just being recognized it'll be well worth it in the end