I have to be the record holder for this...

I will look into them. I have seen their new organic display gauges, they look pretty cool.

I just searched on AEM's support forum, and it seems like there are a lot of people with similar problems. This thing is going in the trash!

Send it to me before you throw it away! LOL My dads L needs a wideband....even if it sucks its better than nothing. He rarely drives his truck so it may last a while :shrug:

How much do you want and ill ask him. :nice:

BTW he has the aeroforce as well.

• Sponsors (?)

why not just get the lc1 with the inovative guage. it was tested against all the widebands and came out on top there is a review floating around somewhere that mustang and fast fords or 5.0 did. ill have to see if i can find it

Hmm, I like the aeroforce gauge....but im partial :) I like it so I can keep an eye on things, but the commander is a VERY nice product as well. Up to you bro.

Thanks, just give me a PM or email and ill talk with him and see if he is interested. He may not be lol, I was just throwing that out there before it hit the trashcan! Otherwise let it hit the can cause I sure cant afford it...my gas bill and car payment keep me in submission! LOL

I know what you mean, I am trying to pay my car off. A 5 years loan in 1.3 years!! My payments are huge, but I still live at home. After that, I get to start paying on my tuition... College sucks... :(

I really need more info on that dynojet gauge.... I really dont care about looks, I just want a top notch reliable gauge!

02 sensors like heat. They are designed to be mounted ALOT closer to the engine than where we have them (rear 02s). I think we are probbaly borderline too cold to be honest with you....heat actually keeps the sensor clean.

02 sensors like heat. They are designed to be mounted ALOT closer to the engine than where we have them (rear 02s). I think we are probbaly borderline too cold to be honest with you....heat actually keeps the sensor clean.

wo2 sensors do not like temps over 850 C(1582 F) they fail at temps over that. it is recomended,by the manufacture's(like bosch) to mount at least 24" from exh manifold. I know someone that has a egt guage placed in front of the factory o2 and he see's peak temps of 1600 F. if they are placed in rear o2 locations, you in my opinion are too far away