I refuse to believe that this came from Ford like this. (Ugly Mustang alert)

• Sponsors (?)

The seller might not be on eBay for too long with junk like that. I don't think he could make it any clearer that Ford made that car as it is pictured. Some poor sucker will buy it, if the seller doesn't get in trouble first.

Selling a car....................and not even going to throw a $2 can of degreaser and some water at the engine bay. :)

If I'm not mistaken that is the "dominator" wide body kit that was offered by wings west way back when. I've seen two cars with it in person over the years. I think the T-bird headlights were an option and that it was also available with the regular lights too... I could be wrong though.

EDIT:
Here's a link to a fox with the stock head lights with that body kit, so it was available that way.

http://impactparts.com/ford/

I does look a little different though....

Yeah I remember seeing that body kit in old early 90's mustang mag's it was made by MPH. The wings west body kit is totally different and looks much better in my opinion. If I'm right the company that built those kits were buiding some (very few) complete turn key cars like that and selling as tuner cars similar to the way Saleen did in the 80's and 90's. Everyone knows that ford did not build em like that though! They will probably end up being a very rare collectable similar to the 65 66 fiberfab mustangs.

By the way, How is it possible that this car appeared in a commercial in 1987 when the headlights used in the body kit weren't even produced on Tbirds until 1989!

Paul beat me to it. it looks to be a dominator kit. there was a local guy that had 2 mustang with that kit. one was a yellow vert that had the t bird head lights, but the front bumper was not the same as the ebay listing. the other was a dark candy red hatch, if i remember right had the stock head lights. the best thing about that kit is the massive deep dish you could put on the rear.

if done rigth it looks pretty sick in person. hell i got to stare at the 2 cars i mentioned above through my teenage years on the main cruising strip in town.