• Sponsors (?)

you can shoot for the extremely easy ones:

-Abortion
-The War
-Gay Marriage
-Racial profiling
-Why Hondas are so gay
-Death Penalty

Or some harder ones, which I have in my head that shall remain there for the time being.

Ok Im doing it on the local ordinances alot of towns are passing putting regulations on having Pittbulls.

Ill have all kinds of stuff about this since my dad is a lawyer and went to court over cases like that a few times. He was telling me some pretty good points too. Like how those laws are actually un-enforcable since there is no type of DNA test or anything like that to tell what breed a dog is. Its all based on looks.

Therian said:
do a piece on cheney

and haliburton

and dyncorp.

oh and rumsfeld.

and greed.
if you're gonna mention cheney you might as well mention just about every other politician out there. But we digress into politics, and I don't think any of us want to do that here.

The Green GT said:
Ill have all kinds of stuff about this since my dad is a lawyer and went to court over cases like that a few times. He was telling me some pretty good points too. Like how those laws are actually un-enforcable since there is no type of DNA test or anything like that to tell what breed a dog is. Its all based on looks.

So how the hell do you get a blue ribbon at a dog show?!!:shrug:
If those people can tell, surely the animal control people with the needles can tell.

I vote for doing one on why the UAW sucks.