Mid West If You are in AR KS IA MO MN NE ND SD Register here

• Sponsors (?)

LordJish said:
wow, you had ALL of your mods done there? If not all, what exactly. I want to get gears done, etc. Also have you ever heard of Harder Performance?

JM

It was a few years back, like '01 I think-but yeah, they did all the mods (I have no tools, mechanical ability or spare time-I know, pathetic) They did my gears, I had the stock 2.73's replaced with 3.73's-they did a great job-no gear whine or any other problems to this day. They had to do some dimpling of the strut tower brace to get it to clear the huge TFS intake-they take their time but get it done right. My cousin who lives in Turner (had a '92 LX)recommended them to me, they have done lots of work on Stangs, drag cars, etc. They have a Dynojet and a nice shop. Nope, never heard of Harder Perf.

Yeah I think I'll check these guys out, I don't have tools or any mechanical experience either. I did change my air filter lol. Did you buy the parts from them or elsewhere?

Haha-the air filter swap, I did manage that one by myself too-my first "mod" :rlaugh: I ordered all my parts elsewhere and hauled them up there, got a lot of stuff from Summit and several other places-wherever it was cheapest :D I had forgotten about an adjustable fuel pressure regulator so they sold me that and I'm sure they have connections for about anything else you want.

TRICK's 1967 FastBack

Rapid City, South Dakota

Here's my 67 Fastback laid out.............. :D

Motor: Edelbrock Torker II Intake Manifold, Trick Flow ported and polished Twisted Wedge Heads,Trick Flow Roller Rockers, Crane Cams Cam Shaft, Edelbrock 750 CFM Carburetor, Edelbrock Victor Jr. water pump, Edelbrock Victor Jr. Fuel Pump, K&N Air Filter with K&N Forced Air Lid, Aeroquip Fuel Lines, Radiator Hoses, Lines, And Fittings, Mallory HEI distributor, Mallory Coil, Mallory 8mm Pug Wires, Bosch Plugs, Energy Suspension Motor and Transmission mounts, FRAM in inline fuel filter.

Transmission: blu-Plated C-6 automatic transmission

Rear End: 8.8 Ford Racing 3.73 ring and pinion

Future Items: Gear Vender’s Overdrive, 9” Rear End spooled* with Currie Chromoly Axles, 2.5” dual Flowmaster exhaust with 2 40-series Flowmaster mufflers and Hooker Headers, Paxton Turbocharger capable of at least 15lbs boost. And last, 17” Newstalgia Wheels and spinners with Nitto 555 tires.