In Need Of Mufflers/car Too Loud Not In A Good Way

So when I got my car previous owner had already deleted the mufflers and stock resonator was still on. Last Friday I decided to delete the resonator and just go with straight pipes. At first the car sounded awesome to me, super loud and obnoxious. But now the sound is getting old to me especially with interior cabin noise. I would like to pass a car on the highway without getting the attention of everyone around me. So I'm looking for some mufflers to throw on my car. Anything really.. Borlas, Gibson etc. I still want my car to be somewhat on the loud side but I want to quiet things down significantly. Is there anyone out there who happens to be selling any mufflers that would fit my 16 Mustang GT. I live in the Austin/Round Rock Tx area. I'm open to any suggestions. Should I go x pipe or h pipe. exhaust systems on AM are super expensive. I do plan on getting a good system later but for now I'm broke and just need to quiet the car down. Thanks in advance and stay safe everyone.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm going to order a new set in the next couple of weeks. These will probably just sit here for awhile. So when you are interested let me know. I might still have them.