Is it possible to stuff and 03-04 cobra motor into a 99 gt

• Sponsors (?)

Its not to bad. You can resuse your factory wiring harness/computer. Just have to re-due some of the wiring. You will need a couple of things aswell: Heat Exchanger, Brackets for Heat Exchanger, Intercooler pump, Intercooler water resivor, good clutch, and you will need to make some new brackets for the coil packs. I actually might know where one is complete motor. PM me if you are intersted and I will try getting ahold of the guy. But that is some of the little stuff that you will need. If you have any questions feel free to call us or Pm me anytime. We have done 1 of those setups and it turned out awesome. We can get everything for you aswell. The other thing that you have to look at is your fuel. I would go ahead and upgrade the intank pump and get an external pump at the same time, and depending on the power level you want to be at you might have to change the fuel injectors as well. Put a upper and lower pulley on that sucker and make some boost:D Seriously if you are intersted in doing this and you end up doing it you will love the setup in your car.