is nitrous illegal?

• Sponsors (?)

I've had so many people tell me that my car will explode, you just gotta laugh at the people like that (no offense to those of you who don't know it isn't flammable) but it seems like too many people have watched fast & furious and are convinced NAWZ is highly flammable. There's a scene in the newest f&f that was hilarious, vin diesel blows up 4 cars by filling the cabin of his car with nitrous and then lighting it.

i get pulled over every time i crank mine and my bottle stays in and hooked up but ive never even had a cop ask about it so i guess its a luck thing. But then again if i'm speeding in my car, i'm probably going to jail because i cruise at 55 and only speed when i get carried away at a red light

Basically I think it depends 100% where you live, here I don't have to worry about it one bit, and as for the cops, they don't care either, I know all but 3 or so by name and went to school with 3 or 4 of them. We have about 10 cops here.

Well then I'm safe because I use Zex not NOS or NAWZZZ

I would never use Nawws. From what I hear Nawwws is an extremely flamable if not explosive gas that can blow your car up and even melt your floorpans off when in use. I'm just too soft to run this stuff that these hardasses run.

I wouldn't hesitate to run NOS, ZEX, Edelbrock, NX or most of the quality systems out there, even play a little on the street, but

in florida, i have been asking around and getting mixed answers. is it ilegal every where or just certain states. hooked up, lines visable, whats the story on nitrous legality?
In some states if a nos tank is visable you need to have certain stickers outside the vehicle stating there is flammable gas in the vehicle