Is this more of an X pipe or H pipe ?

I use a BBK x-pipe for my long tubes to super 44s but I miss the sound of my h-pipe. Am I the only one that loves chambered muffler drone? I put a Murican Thunder flowmaster kit on my 2v 5.4 SCrew and I love the drone!

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I use a BBK x-pipe for my long tubes to super 44s but I miss the sound of my h-pipe. Am I the only one that loves chambered muffler drone? I put a Murican Thunder flowmaster kit on my 2v 5.4 SCrew and I love the drone!

Im not gonna say I love the drone, but overall, the sound of the Flowmaster is perfect for the Foxbody Mustangs. I grew up loving it..... and still do!

Reactions: 1 users
Im not gonna say I love the drone, but overall, the sound of the Flowmaster is perfect for the Foxbody Mustangs. I grew up loving it..... and still do!

I still stand by my hypothesis that the majority of serial killers endured the drone of a flowmaster exhaust.

Kurt

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I’m gonna need to see some proof on that. Lol

You need to read up on the scientific process, and understand the term "hypothesis." I'm just throwing this out there. It's not like I am actually going to put this beer down and do actual research.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 user