Is this normal ground clearance for a Bassani X?

• Sponsors (?)

Was your catback custom cut to your old mid pipe? My catback was cut for a MAC H-pipe, but now the catback isnt exactly right with my newer Magnaflow H pipe.

Also it looks like the flow tubes on the front of your mufflers are clocked the wrong way.:shrug:

No, it's not custom. The flow tubes are the way they are b/c they are too close to the driveshaft for comfort for me any other way. I'm going to loosen it all up & retighten again this weekend

Those aren't headers, those are the flow tubes to the mufflers. Those are almost straight on all my Mustangs. Those look pretty bent downward. If those were straight, it would bring the X-pipe up.

Those aren't headers, those are the flow tubes to the mufflers. Those are almost straight on all my Mustangs. Those look pretty bent downward. If those were straight, it would bring the X-pipe up.

looked like it was from the front of the car, which is why headers came to mind. all the mustangs i've seen are pretty straight into the muffler...something definately isnt right!