It's been since febuary, but it's done. The Secrets are inside...

• Sponsors (?)

:jaw: I LOVE that paint scheme! :nice: I thought your car looked really good before, but now its just :drool::drool:! Is that a Saleen rear bumper? Im not really feelin it, but it lines up with the rest of the body kit, so that has to count for something. Oh, and ignore the guys complaining about the tail lights, I think they dont like them NOT because they're ugly, but because 90% of all honda's have them.:D I think they go well with your car :nice:

That is awesome. Classy and bad azz and from what I read the motor backs it up. Totally different. After market things on a show car that are shiny do not automatically equal ricer, people. Its obvious that he had show AND go in mind. If you think the stock tail lights would have looked better, I feel you are incorrect. The whole car has JR caliber bling and you want to round that out with regular tail lights? That would be crazy.

Well done!

NOW THATS DEDICATION

man you have a totally kickass car there. i would have to agree, most people don't care to have hard work, money spent, and so on insulted, and would probably get defensive quick if someone said something about your car.................so i don't think anyone should show any negativity toward someone elses hard work and efforts.

:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

thats all i can say man

Wow that's trippy. took me a minute, I was like what's up with those doors, then it dawned on me. Tail lights I'm not sold on, but I think they go good on that car, and don't look out of place. The paint's sweet. Good job man, bet it feels good to have put all that work in it and have it come out so nice.

Ok chaz,seeing as how you left me in the dark for a while about all the changes you were making and everything was a top secret......I think I'll leave you hanging about my thoughts on your pride and joy...... :rolleyes: ..

I think you did a awesome job and to give you proper props I know the evert "you" put into this car was intense and there are lots of things done that you haven't mention that deserve credit and recodnition.I can appreciate the time and frustation thats involved.

If everybody liked the same thing the world would be borring,so don't fret when someone gives a negative reaction to something they don't like.If they have class they will word it appropriatly,or if they have respect and don't like it they won't type anything at all.The rest of the jealous idiots will type stupid s*** to get attention even if it means making themselfs look or should I say,?sound like fools... :nice: :nice: :nice: :flag:

Give me a call at the house chaz,I wan't to know what time your leaving sunday morning for N.E.D..L8r kid.

I'd like to thank everyone for their replies. It was a lot of hours of work to get this done, and I had a lot of help from good people both here and on the phone with advice. As Blown93feature said there is more thank meets the eye. I redid the interior and with the help of Jesse (Yellow1995Cobra) Hid all the wires in the engine bay. I will post pics when I get it all clean. I just wanted to get these pics up so everyone could see what I did to my wife's car.

As far as the hater's. Don't worry, I'm not gonna pull a Jay and Silent Bob and come to your house to throw you a beating. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's why Baskin Robbins has 31 Flavors. Something for everyone.

i dont understand why some people cant take criticism. uhhhh, its the internet. its like going out in public in pajamas. people are gonna say something about it....some might like it. get over it. we can say whatever we want about anything

i personally think it was very very daring and i like many many things about it. only a few things that i personally dont like but it all flows so well. i think that paint looks friggin awesome. never seen anything like that before on one of our cars without looking like ass but that looks great. ive always loved those doors on our cars.

only real things i dont like is the front bumper and tail lights but thats just me. i couldnt imagine the work goin into that and congrats. i loved ur car before but now its definately better. congrats