I've decided Im gonna start saving up and get a used S-Trim...

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
It wont be for a while, but I WILL get it.

I want a V-1 since thats the loud ones (correct me if Im wrong).

What do i need to look for and where can i find good used ones besides the corral?

And whats a good price. They seem to go for a average of ~1500.

Will one from a Fox work? All I have to do it a TB conversion right?

• Sponsors (?)

I want a V-1 since thats the loud ones (correct me if Im wrong).

I wouldn't buy one of those piece of crap V1s ever, ever. :D

Just kidding, you can come drool over mine a while before I put it in.

I paid $1785 shipped. It's a v1 94-95 with 2k on it from a reputable seller. All brackets, fuel pump, fmu, even brackets, heater tubes and stuff you have to modify. Even came with punches and tap for the oil pan and after market belt tensioner. :)

They are def not cheap tho if you want to run it safe. To accomodate the blower I got or had to have 42lb injectors, lightning maf, 255lph pump, tweecer, then you need tires and suspension to plant that power, a tranny that can handle it, nice shiny gauges...

Gotta pay to play. :)

See ya Sunday,
Wes

They are def not cheap tho if you want to run it safe. To accomodate the blower I got or had to have 42lb injectors, lightning maf, 255lph pump, tweecer, then you need tires and suspension to plant that power, a tranny that can handle it, nice shiny gauges...

Wes

I had already planned on all of that. I was figuring 30# but then decided 42 so Id have room to grow. The onl thing ill have to wait on is the tranny. That will come when I break the T5 and have the money to get a better one.
And if I get a tweecer you guys are gonna have to walk me through it

hey what tranny are you gonna go with when the t5 breaks? I think if you got a t5 it can hold the vortech if you dont have sticky tires and dont shift too hard

but like Wes said, take into affect that you need supporting mods

Personally i think you should get gears first though!

hey what tranny are you gonna go with when the t5 breaks? I think if you got a t5 it can hold the vortech if you dont have sticky tires and dont shift too hard

but like Wes said, take into affect that you need supporting mods

Personally i think you should get gears first though!

You've had blowers and broken T-5s I suspect with your advice????

I ran a S-trim for 3 years on a stock T-5, went low 11s and many 1.5 60s on stickies......have fun with the blower/T-5 untill it goes!!!!