JBA LONG TUBES & H-PIPE

• Sponsors (?)

delurker said:
I will have an answer for you on that next week. Dropping off my car on Monday to have them installed (4.10 gears too).

The 4.10's are going to be a very noticeable difference, I went from 3.55 to 4.10 in my last vehicle, difference was amazing.

Mac Headers

What about the Mac long tube headres? They are not as long as the JBA's more like a mid-length header. But, they should give you a similar results for less that half the price. I saw a set yesterday at Alternitave, and I was very impressed with the finish and quality.

yes there is cabin drone

245/45ZR-17 said:
How does that sound? Drone? Pics? Soundclips? :D
No sound clips or pics yet. In the near future I plan on a website to show off.
Car sounds very loud and mean! Unfortunatley there is cabin drone. I had the Borla's on before the longtube setup and there was drone with just the Borla's. I don't know if just the longtubes with different mufflers would not make the drone. It really doesn't bother me, car is so loud anyway!

zwooky said:
No sound clips or pics yet. In the near future I plan on a website to show off.
Car sounds very loud and mean! Unfortunatley there is cabin drone. I had the Borla's on before the longtube setup and there was drone with just the Borla's. I don't know if just the longtubes with different mufflers would not make the drone. It really doesn't bother me, car is so loud anyway!

How about the Power and any dynos done

bleedingvayneAD said:
This is kinda off-topic, but what is the difference between the Bassani x-pipe and the off-road Bassani x-pipe?

The off road does not have Catalytic Converters, which makes it non-emissions compliant.

In other words.

If your car is inspected in your state then don't get the off-road anything.

I just ordered MAC long tubes. Found them at speedwork.com for about half the price of the JBA's. I haven't heard much about them, but with the cost savings, I figured that I would give hem a try. Anyone else using the MACs?