Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
View attachment 427194

with this base:
PAN_TY50PX60T.JPG

Panasonic 50" Plasma HD :drool: It wont use the stand in the original pic. Just slides right in the base from the 2nd pic.

I"ll get it on Wednesday. Cant wait to plug it in and watch some HD hockey on TSN :nice:

and pRon.:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Nice set up. I just bought this one a couple of months ago and I love it.....

Hitachi 50VS69 ULTRAVISION® LCD Projection HDTV

50VS69-1.jpg

1280 x 720p High-Definition Display1
High-Contrast Lens System
Ultra-Compact 3-Panel Light Engine
PictureMaster™ HD II Video Processor
- Dynamic Contrast
- Dynamic Histogram Processing
- 12 Bit/68 Billion Colour Capability
- 1080i 3:2 Film Processing
- 3 HD Aspect Modes
- 6 SD Aspect Modes
- 1080i/720p/480p/480i Input Compatible
- Split Screen/Picture in Picture2
Anti-Reflective High-Contrast Diffusion Screen
Quick Start Seamless HDTV (ATSC) and NTSC Tuner
Digital Cable-Ready (QAM)
CableCARD™ Compatible3
First-Surface Mirror
4-Step Black Enhancement
Digital 4MB 3D Y/C Comb Filter

Audio Performance Features

MTS Stereo/SAP with dbx™
Simulated Surround Sound
Bass Boost
24-Watt 2-Way Speaker System
Mute and Soft Mute
TV-as-Centre Speaker (L/Mono)

Convenience Features

Day and Night Memory by Input with Timer
Side Panel Menu Controls
Preprogrammed Remote Control
3-Language On-Screen Display
Parental Locks (V-Chip)
Closed Caption Decoder
On/Sleep Timers
AutoLink Input Sensor
Discrete IR Codes

Inputs/Outputs

CableCARD™ Interface: 1
HDMI™ High-Definition Multimedia Interface4 : 2
Wideband Component Video Inputs: 2
S-Video Inputs: 2
AV Inputs (Rear/Side): 4/1
Antenna Inputs: 1
Centre Channel Input: All Inputs (L/Mono)
Optical Digital Output: 1
Fixed/Variable Audio Output: 1

Specifications

Colour: Silver/Black
Resolution: 1280 (H) x 720 (V) x 3

.......don't know how I lived without it for so long. :nice:

That looks nice man. Our base look similar. I'm still in love with mine. LOVE watching sports on it. So damn real. Feels like I'm right there on the sideline(football). I also have HD cable to add to it. And now my PS3...I dont want to go to work no more :) Just want to stay here play and watch TV:p

We should organise a hockey/PS3/Movie night/"soirée", (sorry! I don't know the right word in english..)

It could be damn fun! Hoping there would be more people this time, 'cause it was kinda desert at the "cage aux sport" on summer 2005... :D damn..

Gents,

Nice gear. Some say size doesn't matter. Well I'm sorry... at least for TV, size does matter. Here's my recent purchase:

Hitachi HDPJ52 720p High Definition 16:9 Home Theatre Projector.... projected on a 90 inch screen.

HDPJ52-5.jpg

bigscreen.JPG

Awesome set up guys. I have a basic 47" projection hdtv. I love it since it was an open box buy. I have moved 4 times and it still gives a nice picture. I am going to go with a projector next. I want the big size for the basement and the plasma will go in the master. Daughter has a 25" tube tv.

Very nice TV bro. I bought the exact one boxing day for $2499 at Futureshop on Ogilve rd. This TV has great reviews:

http://www.plasmatvbuyingguide.com/plasmatvreviews/panasonic-th50px60u-review.html

I am still in the process of "breaking in" the TV via a "break in" disk with all the settings toned right down. Almost done and I will calibrate and really get to enjoy this set. Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase...

I already had the link you provided in your post. Thats where I got my settings from the start, since I bought it (with all their tests). Since you have some "special calibration disk", do you think you could provide me with your final settings or something ?

I'm no expert and there's a lot to set and I'd like to compare once you're done doing everything. :)

Mario

I already had the link you provided in your post. Thats where I got my settings from the start, since I bought it (with all their tests). Since you have some "special calibration disk", do you think you could provide me with your final settings or something ?

I'm no expert and there's a lot to set and I'd like to compare once you're done doing everything. :)

Mario

Sure man. Almost done w/ my break-in and once I buy a calibration disk, I will let you know what it comes up with as far as settings go.