just got my dream 03 cobra!!!!

03SteedaGT

Oct 27, 2003
Knoxville, TN
I have been looking for one for 6 months. well the wait paid off I picked up and beautiful 2003 DSG lastnight. It only has 5k miles on it and is in perfect showroom condition. a lady in her mid 40's traded it in on a 05 GT. The car had never been driven in the rain I mean this thing is perfect! I'm so happy. well I took the K&N out of my GT and put it in the cobra and pulled the snorkel off. what should be my next mod?

• Sponsors (?)

There are alot of people who would rather have an 05 GT rather than a 03-04 Cobra. I am not one of them though.

However, the 05 is just a better car than the 04 and older models. Its certainly not as fast as a Cobra, butsome arent as concerned with that.

Awesome car and excellent color !! the usual progression is as follows, some people went right to the kenne bell first but it's more fun to build gradually, feeling the addition of power with each mod........PRO 5.0 shifter with tri-Ax handle, cold air intake, magnaflow catted x with magnaflow cb, subframe connectors, bfg dr's, upper pulley with dyno tuned chip, Head cooling mod, Gords ford heat exchanger, ported blower,........."the slippery slope"......... it never ends.....kenne bell.......automatic, live axle.......nos..