just got pics from the body shop!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

That color is so nice I am really thinking about it for my Cobra. 1250 is killer I was quoted twice that but thats including so ding removal, but that paint job is beautiful :nice: Looks like some small hood adjustment and your golden. Like the Cobra hood too :)
Did they paint the jambs and hood underside too?

figured you'd like it, ryan. like i said man, viper blue with metallic flake. oh wait, you're not going blue anymore, right? :(

it will be blue...just not sure what shade...i got to much time to make a choice so who knows what it may be by the time it coems for paint..im trying to talk my dad into starting this at the end of the month :D then id be driving a ranger for a month or so.

I went and checked it outh this morning, looks really nice man. It really stands out, get them wheels polished up and that thing will look killer, it needs some shiny wheels to bring the paint out, and those welds when you get em clean should do the job perfectly. It came out great, i didnt get a chance to look the whole thing over, i was in a rush to work this morning so i just got a quick look over, im so jealous. lol

haha, well, you've gotten closer to it than i have... glad to hear it looks as nice as i think it does :) and laser, i did my best to align the fenders as well as possible, even took the nose up a bit, i think what it's at is what i'm stuck with :( i'm not complaining at all though. and yeah man, thank black87ttop for recommending the dude - 1250 IS an amazing price, and this, from what i've been told, is expensive for this guy.. so ya never know, you might even be able to swing him down a couple hundred.

Just looks like the bump stops for the hood, the ones in the front corners, need to be screwd down a little. The fender lines look killer to me, still cant get over that color. :drool:
Ya never answered, did they also paint the jambs and under the hood?

oh, my bad.. no under hood and no jambs :(. i didn't want to go TOO expensive with it since it's only my dd.. he's giving me enough to do under the hood and the jambs, but i'm only doin my jambs, i think.. just gonna leave under the hood white. ::shrugs::